- Non-delivery of the product: due to some mailing issues of your e-mail provider or your own mail server you might not receive a delivery e-mail from us. In this case we recommend contacting us for assistance. Claims for non-delivery must be submitted to our Billing department in writing within 14 days from the order placing date. Otherwise the product will be considered received and downloaded;
- Major defects : although all the products are thoroughly tested before release, unexpected errors may occur. Such issues must be reported directly to a template vendor. The vendor is allowed to rectify the error or defect within 72 hours. If a defect is verified and vendor fails to correct it within 72 hours from the date of the initial complaint letter or any other notification provided by a customer, a refund will be issued in full without any compensations or reimbursements or an alternative option, like a product replacement or a store credit will be offered. Please be advised, that temporary access to your server can be requested by the vendor in order to identify and fix an issue. Failure to provide such access in a timely manner may result in a delayed resolution of the issue. Refusal to provide level of access sufficient for troubleshooting and resolving an issue may lead to declining a refund request.
- Product not-as-described : such issues must be reported to a template vendor within 14 days from the date of the purchase. Clear evidence must be provided proving that the purchased product is not as it is described on the product description page. Complaints which are based merely on the customer’s false expectations or wishes are not honored.
- Service not rendered: Service is cancelled due to a buyer’s request prior to actual project start.
- Delayed service delivery: Service can not be delivered within specified timeframe, due to some issues on the service provider’s end. Note, a project is considered to be started after the buyer submits all the information required for the service delivery, like access, project specifications, etc. Failure to provide such information in a timely manner may result in declining a refund request.
- Service not-as-described: Such requests must be submitted within 14 days from the date of the project completion. Clear evidence and detailed information must be provided proving that the delivered service does not match its description.
In the event of complex projects consisting of several milestones a partial refund may be issued covering the cost of the milestones that were not completed. Please mind that purchases over 3 months old are not eligible for a refund.
Please note that we do not bear any responsibility and therefore we do not satisfy any refund/return/exchange requests based on incompatibility of our products with some third-party software (plug-ins, add-ons, modules, search engines, scripts, extensions etc) other than those which are specified as compatible in a description available on the preview page of each product. We don’t guarantee that our products are fully compatible with any third-party programs and we do not provide support for third-party applications.